Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birthday Presents ... =)

Even though my birthday was approximately two weeks ago, this week has awarded me two gifts that both have unexpected dates of delivery.

The first one is my new mattress, which will hopefully lead to Jayden being able to give up his part-time job as my masseuse. And also holding thmbs that my days of sleeeping through the night may return with a proper mattress.

The other, more fun present is a charm bracelet, which I hinted for, but didn't expect to get. I now have a bracelet and three charms. A pnk and white slip-slop, a pink flower and a silver dice. But aparently there is a slight problem with trying to fit the charms on the bracelet wothout breaking the attachment. Hopefully the problem will be sorted out soon.

=)

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Bly jy't 'n nuwe matras gekry en hoop dit slaap soos 'n droom! En sien baie uit om die bracelet te sien! :) My ma het my charms aan myne laat swys anders verloor mens hulle maklik as hulle aan jou klere of iets hak .

    ReplyDelete