Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's the Weekend Baby ... =)

I am exceptionally glad that my weekend has finally begun. It has only begun so late into the weekend, because I had a First Aid course to attend.

And although it was very informative, it just made me realise that I am definitely not now and will possibly not for a very long time be ready for children. If only for the simple fact that I will probably have the type of child who will have one or all of these types of emergencies and I am definitely not equipped to handle that at the moment.

But aside from that, I am looking forward to the rest of the weekend and to spending time with good friends and chillaxing.

=)

2 comments:

  1. ;D Nou laat jy my stress - is dit regtig so erg??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it is all relative ... ek dink dit is so erg, want ek dink in terms of my eie kinders en ook kinders waarvoor ek verantwoordelik is by die skool. ek dink ook aan Marianne, Melissa, Devan en Yvett en hoe ek sou reageer in situasies met al hierdie verskillende kinders. en ek is ok met die kindres by die skool, want hulle is nie deel van my familie nie, maar ek dink nie ek sal emergencies goed kan hanteer in 'n familie situasie nie. ek dink te veel met my hart. maar dink ons kan dit ook op ons girls night bespreek as jy wil. =)

    ReplyDelete