Saturday, September 19, 2009

Concerts ... and good times ... =)

This past week I went back to my old Primary School to go see my sisters' school concert - "Sonde met die Spoke". While I was there I was reminiscing about the concerts that I had been in in Primary School. I can only recall two concerts, and those were my last two. Not sure if we had any before that and what I was in those ones.

But I do remember the last two and the nervousness of being on stage and relief when it was over, but happy to repeat it the next night ... and the night after that ... and the night after that. And of course the best bit was being able to practice in school time and going to bed late at night.

But got to go now ... On my way to check out art shops and maybe get my charm bracelet sorted.

=)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, good times! the smell of Loreal hair gel en putting on mascara brings a sense of nostalgia... :)
    Did you find the illusive art shop??

    ReplyDelete